Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Strawberry Picking // Photo Diary

Hello everyone! Remember my summer bucket list? Recently I got to cross something off - strawberry picking!

To be honest, I was afraid that item would never be accomplished because when I called the farm on a Tuesday they said that the strawberry season might be over. I didn't want to get my hopes up so I sort of just accepted it, and figured we could go blueberry picking in July or something

BUT THEN. I called on Thursday (terrible weather Wednesday) and they said it would be open for one last day! It couldn't have been more perfect. The weather was cool and cloudy, and they said they'd be open in the evening, just before the sunset (perfect for photos!).

So I immediately told everyone in my family and we jumped in the car and went!

Okay no, just kidding, it wasn't that exciting and spontaneous, but that sounds better doesn't it?







Before I leave, I have one last thing for you. But I have to warn you. If you're sensitive to extremely cute fruit, you might want to just leave. Read another post. Here's my post from Father's Day with some nice pictures (shameless plug). Otherwise, you may continue (it's after the forest photo):

It's a dancing strawberry!! "Oh boy, oh boy, I am just so excited to go home with you and be made into some yummy yummy bars!"

Alright, that's all the cuteness you get for now. Thank you so much for reading! Have you ever gone strawberry (or other fruit) picking?