Thursday, June 30, 2016

Free Printable July Calendar


Hey everyone! Can you believe the month of June is over? When summer vacation began the days passed by so slowly, and it seemed the season would last forever. But all of a sudden we're at the end of the month, ah!! It's a good reminder to make the most of this free time.
I thought this would be a good opportunity to think about the month and all of the wonderful things that happened during it.

End of the School Year
This year wasn't too tough, but I was definitely ready for it to be over. I finished out the year feeling proud of how I did on my final exams and has a nice relaxing start to the vacation :)

Summer Bucket List
I've always made a loose list of things to do in the summer, but this was the first year that I actually made an official list. I guess you could say I crossed off a bucket list item by making a summer bucket list! I was really proud of how it turned out and hung it up on my wall to remind me to have an AWESOME SUMMER. 

Adobe Creative Cloud
I'd been thinking about getting the Adobe programs for a long time, and I finally went ahead and bought them this month. I saved up some money and got the student plan, which was a really nice discount. I've been playing around with Photoshop and Lightroom mostly, and I've learned a lot!

Oh Wonder
If you haven't heard of Oh Wonder, they're a duo from London and they are soooooo good. I had the opportunity to see them in concert and it was absolutely amazing, and so so loud, haha! I was sitting on this bench seat thing and when I set my phone down next to me it was vibrating from the noise! It was crazy. But the music and the lighting and everything was incredible. I had their songs stuck in my head for a solid week afterwards.

Saw Baby Birds Grow Up
We had a family of birds nesting right above our front door, and since we have a glass door we had the perfect view to watch them grow. One day my mom went outside and they all freaked out and just flew away. They were a little clumsy but they picked it up quite quickly and didn't come back after that. It was a bittersweet moment and we all watched in awe.

Got my Learner's Permit
Aw yeah, this 15 1/2 year old is almost a driver. I've been taking driver's ed this month and I've tried driving in a parking lot twice, but the real learning comes now, I think. Now that I know all of the signs and laws it's time to see if I can put that knowledge to the test in the real world! (Not gonna lie, it's a little scary...)

Ran a 5K
Even just a few months ago if you had told me I would be the person excited to go and run a 5K race I would have told you you were absolutely insane. I hated running. But then I tried the Couch25K program, and to my surprise, finished it! I completely recommend the app, it's perfect for total beginners because it starts out with no more than a minute of continuous running and slowly builds up to 30 minutes. I thought that I wouldn't be able to do Day 1 Week 5, because it jumped from 8 minutes of running to 20 minutes, but I went out and tried it anyways. And when I finished, feeling like I could have kept running if I'd had to, I couldn't believe it! It felt absolutely amazing and after that I realized that I was totally capable of running long distances. 

Started This Blog!
I used to have a blog that I kept up for quite some time, but then school got SO busy and I just couldn't balance both things at the same time. But the idea of starting it up again never left my mind, and I finally did it this month. I hope to continue for a long time :)
So, what were some of the highlights from this month for you? Let's make July even more fantastic! I've made this free calendar that you can print out to plan all of the adventures you're going to have :)

If you're particularly observant you'll notice that the calendar in the pictures looks different from the actual calendar, and that's because right after publishing this post I realized I started the calendar on the wrong day! Honestly I wasn't that surprised. Of course I did that. Well, I fixed it right away and linked to a new version, but the photos will stay the same :)

I really hope you enjoy it!

Thank you for reading.